What are the symptoms of liver cancer?
The most common symptoms of liver cancer are:
- a feeling of discomfort on the upper right side of the abdomen
- a hard lump on the right side of the abdomen, below the rib cage
- pain in the upper back, around the right shoulderblade
- unexplained weight loss
- yellowing of the skin and the whites of the eyes – this is called jaundice
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite and/or nausea.
There are a number of conditions that may cause these symptoms, not just liver cancer. If any of these symptoms are experienced, it is important that they are discussed with a doctor.